- Individualized treatment with primary counselors
- Transportation to and from TLC residential programs
- A wide variety of treatment options related to the medical and mental health problems associated with chemical dependency.
- Four outpatient locations in Western Pennsylvania
- Direct access to all services of Somerset Hospital
- Family education
- Small residential populations
- Campus style setting
- Recreational therapy with several outdoor activities
- Department of Health licensed
Since 1983, Twin Lakes Center has provided drug and alcohol rehabilitation solutions to the greater western Pennsylvania region.
The center is located on over 30 acres of land in rural Somerset County, Pennsylvania. This remote, but easily accessible location provides a quiet, relaxing and positive recovery environment.
The main facility provides both residential and outpatient services. From this base of operations, Twin Lakes Center has expanded over the years to include three outpatient locations in various parts of Western Pennsylvania.