Insurances we have worked with:

We accept funding from the county Drug and Alcohol offices. If you do not have funding and are in need of treatment, please call your local Drug and Alcohol office (sometimes referred to as the Single County Authority or SCA) to secure funding and they will assist with getting you into treatment. The link below has a listing of county Drug and Alcohol offices and their contact information.

Click here for County drug and alcohol contact information »